How do I start my final semester? Huhuhu…well…when
most people are preparing for the new semester, me started to jeopardize my
own. Two weeks before, I have made the biggest decision that has changed my
life. One week after that, I met with a minor accident, causing my older sis
car kemek!...and that week was full
with going back and forth to bengkel.
It was a tiring week though. And to add things up, emotional war is currently
happening inside me - A fight between heart and mind. Damn…can’t you both agree
on one thing and stop quarrelling. I am tired of this emotional war and gastrik hati ni. It’s not good for
health..huhu…May Allah give me strength to held my head high above all these
misery…
The second day of class and here I am still feeling
empty and lost. What has gotten into me? I am not sure myself. Yes… I go to
class, I talk to people but it’s meaningless (lec bebel2 kat depan and I am nowhere to understand what he/she is
talking about). What is wrong with me? I do not know. Maybe I am tired. Tired of
what? Me don’t have the answer either. Sleep-less night…. Yes!...every night is
the same. Me hanging out with people and do nothing. I just can’t sleep well
these days and it makes me cranky in the morning. Which will affect my day. Haih….(long
and heavy sigh!) I really need to plan my day after this. I just can’t sit
still doing nothing. Managing program has been a part of my life…no program
makes my life dull. Dear god please let me go through this final semester
blissfully.
It’s been one year I am holding the post as Student
leader in UTM. Many had happened all the way up the ladder. Some are goods and
some are not. I get to know many people and I have discovered my own passion
which is management. I love dealing with people and always crave for
challenges. I am thinking of doing master in management if not language. I always
wanted to be like Dr Masputriah…working in the corporate affairs and doing ESP
in action (hahaha…) Insya’allah things will work out fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment