Heyya fellas…new semester is about to start and I am pretty sure that
its gonna be rough to me this time around - With zero upgrade in my FYP and my
others-not-so-important stuffs that always bugging me till my very last breath.
I need to clear my lil’ mind ASAP before I can start anew. People said karma is
a bitch and I agree (fullstop!)…God has given me a tip of the taste of what “comes
around goes around” means and I am thankful for that. I’ve learned TWO major
lessons out of this not-so-good situation.
1. Always be thankful with what you
have
Yes…I am a proud person. Always walk on this very earth with head held
high…I am considerate but my ego is extremely high. It’s a never for me to look
back and learn for what ever happened there must be a reason. I am so in love
with myself to the point that I belief nothing can stop me (hell ya..belagak
gilerr). But… Today I’ve learned that nothing is permanent.
Power, money, love, and career – none of them is permanent. Only Allah
has the power to give and take it back from His servant’s life. As the servant,
I should be thankful for whatever that He gave me and try my best not to jeopardize
His gifts to me.
A wise man told me “bila kita ditimpa musibah, ada dua perkara yang
kita kena buat – pertama,bersyukur sebab Allah nak kita ingat kat dia, dia
rindu kat kita sebab tu dia bagi musibah. Kedua, kita kena bersabar sebab
setiap yang berlaku ada hikmah nyer. Kita kena muhasabah diri dan kita akan
faham kenapa Allah timpakan musibah atas kita”
I agreed….
I was so proud and my ignorance kills me. I need to change and I am..
2. Never lie – truth is always better
There are too many lies in my life…from small issue to big issue. I love
to solve things in my ways (konon pandai sangat..) but today I realize I need
to share my problems so that people can help. I have wonderful people around me
that are willing to be with me if I give in my ego. “sume boleh settle” – a sentence
that I always use when it comes to solving problem. Now I know it is so wrong
to say that. I have a beautiful family – full with characters and I have
friends that are so colourful. And I have Allah and Prophet Mohammad as my
guide. These three elements enlighten my life.
I can never lie to them. A good friend will stay with you in your ugly
time and cherish your beauty time. Everyone in this world will stumble once in
their life. Normal people do mistakes and they repent. I am normal and I made
mistakes.
But..i will never lie again because the pain that comes with the lie
is something that I cannot bear. I am really sorry… I know now, the truth is
always better.


No comments:
Post a Comment