“In another life, I would make you stay… so I don’t
have to say you are the one that got away…”
~By Katy Perry~
Today’s post is more on my
other-not-so-angel self. I don’t have any idea why I ended up so messed up… I never
thought that my decision will fall into the wrong hole…(keluar mulut harimau
masuk mulut buaya…ahh!!padan muka aku!)
I mean…literally, who’s
gonna know whether they have made the right decision or not aite?
BUT
It happened way too fast… I
can’t even digest every detail that had happened because everything so damn
blurry now.
How am I going to face
you-know-who-and-i-will-never-say-the-name?
I am clueless…
And why on this very earth
that the-one-god-knows ever exist?
But I guess I have to swallow
it at first because hey!!! It’s not that easy for you to just walk away with
shits..
And maybe because I need
the very same forgiveness when I am at fault later on..(hahaha…evil laugh)
So.. for the you-know-who-and-i-will-never-say-the-name,
I am really sorry because I have no bloody idea on this stupid stuff….
AND
For YOU…yes YOU… the-one-god-knows….don’t
say I didn’t warn you.
You are going down till
the very bottom once you lied on my face!
No comments:
Post a Comment