Monday, February 13, 2012

Breaking the rule


Will you be my boyfie??....(Biar BETIK!!!!!)
Hi guys…today’s post is about a good friend of mine... she is like a sister to me..
After a long period since I last heard from her, suddenly she called last night…
I was surprised because I know that she is busy with her stuffs and all..
Nevertheless, I am glad to hear from her. Let’s just call her ‘B’….
B is a tough girl and very determine in life yet sometimes traditional especially in relationship.
So…when she called I expected nothing more than just saying ‘hi’ after so long..
But…
She surprised me with a QUESTION.
“Mas…am I the weirdest girl in the world when I am the one proposing a GUY to be my boyfie?”
HONESTLY… I was shocked like hell…
Because knowing her, she is not a type of girl that will break the ‘norm’ in relationship…
Well… the norm = a boy should be the one proposing the girl NOT the other way around

I took a minute (literally) before I can even answer her question.
I told her that…

“B…nowadays god created boys less than girls…minus the gays and trans…there’s even lesser!! A good quality guy will always hard to find. If you believed that you have found THE one…so, there’s nothing wrong for you to make the first move….Well…. you can never guarantee that THE guy will still be available if you wait for another day”

And I can sense the blush in her voice and I understand because this action is not HER… and I wonder who the guy is?(muka dia cam remy ishak x??haha)

Deep down I really hope that it’s worth it!!
She told me that the guy agree and said YES!!!yeay!!...but a question crossed my mind on that very moment…

Is this guy really loves my friend? Because she breaks the norm for him. And that is something powerful!

Personally, I am OK with a girl proposing a guy to be her boyfie BUT it;’s a NO-NO if the same thing to happen for a marriage.

I still believe that a guy should propose a girl humbly and whole-heartedly to become his WIFE…
Let’s keep marriage in ‘tradition’ no matter how you hate the word ‘TRADITIONAL’…huhu
So…to my dearest besties ‘B’… I wish you all the best and good luck in keeping the relationship hot and spicy till you marry…
I always love u my friend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment