Wednesday, June 20, 2012

G.R.A.D.U.A.T.I.O.N

hehey..last paper after 4 years of shedding bloods and tears in UTM...huu~(ok mcm lupa diri plak ade 1 sem lagi nk sttlekan PSM)...hoho...but above all, I am genuinely happy for all my friends yang bakal graduate tu...azab korang nak abis dah!!just left with VIVA jek...mine is far more to be reached...Sad??yeah..a bit lah...but what is there to regret for?I chose this path...I ought to be prepared..:D..
For the mean time, its JIMBA2 time!!!...
hahhaha..will have some bloody good shopping trip tonight..(though i will not be the one who shops..ngehehe)...window shopping is still worth it la after all these stress..

~best of luck for my dearies. I hope you guys successfully excel your VIVA..and don't be afraid.. the examinors are still HUMAN..duhh~bring yourself up to their level, they will acknowledge you~
::if you can't convince them, confuse them!!!::

2 comments:

  1. dah berubah rupa da blog dier nih....
    :D
    takpe. i still have one sem to berjimba with you. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i sambung jimba jimbaan with you? hehe.
    will try my best to come to ur viva. let me know :D

    love, chibi

    ReplyDelete