Thursday, June 21, 2012

IBU kau Ratu hati ku~~

This post is specially dedicated to my Beloved MOM ::Kasmawati Kamarudin::

~This is SHE~
Mother, who is she to me?
She is the one who makes me a reality in this world. Without her and the strengths she has, i won't be able to see this beautiful world.

Mother, why is she important?
She is the backbone of the family. My mom is a working woman but she NEVER neglects the household. She does everything as it was programmed in her system. She is strong as most of our family members are the regular 'costumer' in HSA. She never complains or regrets. She is still doing her best!
~Me family~
Mother, why she needs to be appreciated?
She has sacrificed too much for our family. One treat is never enough to repay her. I am in debt with her..I know I am not such good daughter. I astray too many times yet she is still there when i need her. One day I will make things up for her. Grant her the acknowledge that she deserves. 

Mother, what is the one word I want to say to her?

~LOVE~
~do we look alike?hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment